Software
Houzz Logo Print
lindafarwell

I would like to know the cost and dimensions of nightstand please.

Kneedler Fauchere will not give me details. They want my interior designer to call them. I am not currently working with a designer. I called the San Francisco showroom.
Clay Street - Bedroom · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Can you email me at holly@hollyakopman.com so we can continue this conversation please.
  • 13 years ago
    i would love to know dimensions and cost as well! thanks
  • 13 years ago
    I am interested in the bedside chest. Is there a dresser that matches? Which collection is it from? Sizing? Cost?
  • 12 years ago
    I would like to know the dimensions and costs as well
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is a custom piece by Ironies. It can be made any size. this one is 36"w x 18"d x 25"h
    Price is determined by finishes.