Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisasiboni

HOW SOON

8 years ago
Hi,
HOW SOON CAN I GET THIS?
I WANT TO PUT IT IN THE BOTTOM OF MY POOL IS THAT GOING TO BE OK?
Can I pick it Up? whare r u located?
Hamsa Hand Jewish Mosaic Design, 47"x47" · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,

    Sure can use in pool and fastest to get it is 2 weeks; local pickup not an option

  • 8 years ago
    u have another design.. is that 2;weeks as, well?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    yes also 2 weeks

  • 8 years ago
    can i change some of the colors
  • 8 years ago
    i mean the modsic around the Hand can it, be blue?

    do u have more hamsa design?
  • 8 years ago
    light blue for around and dark blue the trim and the, hand...
Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida