Software
Houzz Logo Print
tejas517

sophie md 39 question

8 years ago
Hello,


I had a couple of questions on the sophie md 39 bedroom set. I have an outlet on the wall I will be putting the headboard against. Is there any way I can use the outlet? Is there any openings in the headboard to access the outlet? Another question is the silk fabric. Is the fabric easy to fix if it rips?


Thanks.
Macral Design. Sophie Bedroom set S39 · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello there:


    Thank you for your interest in our products. The outlet can be dome coming as shown on the picture attached to this message. However, we need to confirm with the manufacturer if there will be an extra charge for that to be done to the bed since it is not how it is done. In regards to the fabric, we have not had any of our customers have that experience where the fabric rips off.




    We hope this answers your question. If you have additional inquiries do not hesitate to contact us.


    Best regards,


    Macral Design Corp.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello there:


    Unfortunately, under Houzz policies we cannot provide any of our contact information. You can always call Houzz and ask for our email.


    Best regards,


    Macral Design Corp.

  • 8 years ago
    what would be the price for sophie md 39 king size with the outlet access you mentioned?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello there:


    There wont be any additional charges for the outlet we spoke about, pricing is the same as it appears. What we would need is some measurements on the exact outlet you are talking about and some pictures as well


    Best Regards

    Macral Design Corp



  • 8 years ago
    I'll get the measurements for the outlet. what is the price for king set?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello there:

    Please specify which finish would be better for you in order to do the quote. We have Matt and High Gloss.

    Best regards,

    Macral Design Corp.

  • 8 years ago
    can you share what Matt vs high gloss would look like?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    What shows on the picture is Matt which in my opinion would look better with the Contemporary Style of the bed. On the picture at the top of the question you will see the white pieces shinning, that is high gloss.

  • 8 years ago

    I'm sorry I only see one picture of sophie md 39. Can you give me prices for both styles and possibly pictures of both styles. My bedroom wall is about 13 feet 8 inches long. The outlet is on is 46 from the left side of the wall.