0

Looking for some cuttings

dmcfvan16

I am a newbie looking for plant cutting for houseplants in side and outdoor plants. I lost all my plants when we moved I am trying to get back to were i was before having a lot of plants. i have nothing to trade.

• beth_b_kodiak

You should fix the settings on your member page to receive messages. I could share some basic plants once the weather cools a bit, Where ate you located?

• dmcfvan16

I am in Altoona Pennsylvania. my messages are were i can receive messages

• dmcfvan16

if i can not send me a message how can i fix it because i have it clicked the receive messages?

• beth_b_kodiak

Houzz has been doing some goofy stuff recently with the message system> can send cuttings when the weather is a bit cooler but we need to be able to send messages for address xchange

Your messaging ability has not been activated. Go into your member page and profile - click on 'Advanced Settings'. Scroll down almost to the bottom and you will find a box labeled 'Who can message me'. Click on 'allow anyone', then click on the update tab and you should be good to go.

• dmcfvan16

this what my site says:

• dmcfvan16

Privacy settings

Allow users to follow my profile
    Note: If this is unchecked, all followers will be removed permanently.

• dmcfvan16

Who can message me

Allow anyone to message me

'Following' is not the same as messaging :-) And below that option there should still be another, larger box with the 'who can message me' query. Make sure that says 'allow anyone'.

• dmcfvan16

this is what i have Who can message me

Allow anyone to message me

• dmcfvan16

i hope i fixed it

• nancyjane_gardener

Try freecycle.