Can the top be removed so I can change in a banjo marble top?
8 years ago
Related Stories

BOOKSCan Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake an Upholstered Headboard You Can Change on a Whim
Classic stripes today, hot pink tomorrow. You can swap the fabric on this DIY headboard to match your room or your mood
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: Small Changes Earn a Top Green Rating
Remodeling for energy efficiency and sustainability within a quaint town's codes wins LEED platinum certification for a midcentury home
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
TRENDING NOWSplash Into Spring With the Top 10 Pool Photos of 2019 So Far
A low-maintenance landscape and a custom waterfall are among the standout features in these popular pool areas
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story

Concept Baths and Interiors