Where did you get this stone? I Need it!
8 years ago
Related Stories

ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and present
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLWhere Did You Stay During Your Remodel?
Did you live through the noise and dust during your project, rent a place or camp in your backyard? Tell us your story
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESGet Stone and Ceramic Surfaces Super Clean
Keep your kitchen or bathroom looking as good as on installation day with the right cleaning methods for counters and tiles
Full Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: Italian Stone Tower Gets Ready for the Beach
A onetime dovecote turns into a cedar-covered crash pad for trips to the sea
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Splurge and Where to Save When Decorating
Get a designer’s advice on where to invest in durable essentials and focal pieces for your home, and where to economize
Full Story

Comment