Hi, I really like the dinnerware. Any idea who the manufacturer is?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INDUSTRIAL STYLE9 Imaginative Ideas for Industrial Rebar in the Garden
Inexpensive and unexpected, steel bar from any big-box hardware store can give your landscape an edgier look
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Explore Sketch, a New Way to Bring Design Ideas to Life
Update your Houzz app to get Sketch for iOS and Android
Full Story
POOLS8 Ideas for Petite Pools
Modest in size but big on looks and function, pools like these offer a private swim space without requiring lots of room
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN18 Knockout Ideas for Wooden Floor Showers
Look to an often-forgotten material choice for shower floors that radiate beauty in almost any style bathroom
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Style Your Bedroom Like a Boutique Hotel
Gather decorating and furnishing ideas from hip new hotels around the U.S. for a bedroom you'll never want to leave
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
UPHOLSTERYFabric Focus: There's Nothing Quite Like Linen
Classic, understated, durable and mildew-resistant, linen is a casual fabric fit for any home
Full Story

ibseyb