Love the whole room - can I be sent the photo?
7 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Ways Photos Can Make a Room
Keep your favorite views forever with a fresh take on a photo wall
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
BEDROOMSRoom of the Day: Beachy Guest Room With a Whole New Vibe
This beach-house bedroom leaves behind nautical staples like rattan and seashells in favor of a funky, fresh take
Full Story
TRENDING NOW8 Beautiful Blue Powder Rooms From Spring 2020’s Top Photos
See how this classic color can add style, surprise and serenity in various ways to a small space
Full Story
NURSERY IDEASRoom of the Day: Toys Are the Theme in a Nursery for the Whole Family
Meet a multipurpose bedroom for baby that an older sister can cozy up to as well
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: A Place the Whole Family Can Enjoy
A Toronto-area couple and their kids gain zones for entertaining, doing homework, playing games and more
Full Story


HouseUP