Software
Houzz Logo Print
alvarezmindy

Need ideas on kitchen layout and master question?

7 years ago

Yea!! I got it to post with the pic .....

any suggestions on the layout of our kitchen ?


we are planning to remodel and we are giving up some space to bring the master bedroom downstairs. I want to keep my sink in the same wall because there is a gorgeous view I plan to have a window there. But need ideas on placement and cabinets


does the master bathroom and closet seem a normal size ? We are taking space from the garage for it... if not any suggestions


one more thing, in the pantry on the entry wall side I was thinking of making a separate closet for Coats then have pantry on the other side??? Would not give up much space ? Good idea or no??


the house is 3200 sq ft so we are trying to do this without an addition. The living room is 30x30 off from the kitchen.


all suggestions on and advice is greatly appreciated . Thanks


Comments (6)