Software
Houzz Logo Print
walden8

Where are the sofas from?

7 years ago
Hard to find one solid cushion like that.
Midwest Family Home · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 7 years ago

    Hi, where can I buy two such stools? It looks like a possible greenish velvet?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    It is a suede. If you would like a quote please email us at info@gemmaparkerdesign.com

  • 7 years ago

    Where can I purchase the sofa


  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Good Afternoon! They were custom designed for our client.

  • 7 years ago

    Thank you.

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi there,

    We carry a very, very similar on-sale style at Savvy Home. The Albion Sofa with Down-Blend Cushions by Bernhardt features a tailored skirt, sloped arms and a single seat cushion. The Albion is customizable in a wide array of fabrics, including a number of whites and off-whites. Please view the Albion here: https://www.savvyhomestore.com/product/fabric/sofa/albion-sofa-with-down-blend-cushions-by-bernhardt-interiors/

  • 6 years ago

    Just beautiful! I’d be interested to know where the stools, coffee table, and mirror are sourced from (they appear to have coordinating metal work)? Also, your choice of wall color and trim. This is a look I am trying for in a redo of my LR! Thank you

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thanks for your interest, the mirror and stools have bronze bases and the table has a wood surround and was custom made for our client. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 I do not have access to the paint colors at the moment. My apologies!