Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sara_christensen54

Poor inventory management

Sara Christensen
5 years ago

For the first time ever I find myself wanting to leave a billion bad reviews for a company on any site I can find just to save someone from working with a company. Houzz lists products despite being well aware that they are not only unavailable at the time, but have no estimated restock date. What is even better, they send a delivery date and tracking number for the product if you order it. I received a tracking number and estimated delivery date same day, however after a week of no changes on my order status, and seeing my tracking code was invalid, I reached out. Their customer service, despite being fairly friendly, seem clueless and unable to provide any answers. Not only that, but after repeated contact, I was still provided no helpful answers. They were not aware if the vendor had shipped my order, if the carrier had my order, or anything else. All of which seems so straight forward, because either the vendor shipped it, and it is coming, or they did not. Anyways, after multiple contacts from my side WEEK AFTER WEEK they notified me the item was unavailable and cancelled my order. Something they should have been aware of before my order was even placed, or at minimum not weeks after I placed my order. I am pretty sure that if I had never reached out repeatedly I would be still waiting for my order, and they would have never checked on what was happening.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida