MOST POPULAR10 Creative Ideas for Cactus and Succulent Gardens
Arrange cactuses and succulents amid salvaged treasures, against a vibrant painted wall or in terraced bedsFull Story
SOUTHWEST GARDENINGThis Tall Cactus Stands Out in Drought-Tolerant Gardens
Mexican organpipe cactus, or Stenocereus marginatus, grows quickly to reveal green stems outlined in whiteFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESCactus and Succulent Containers Are Ideal for Hot, Sunny Spots
Bring on the sun with these heat-loving succulent container gardensFull Story
HOME TECHAll Is Not Lost: New Gadgets Help You Find Your Stuff
If you lose it when you lose things around the house (and who doesn't?), one of these wireless finders may be to your gainFull Story
CALIFORNIA GARDENINGGreat Design Plant: Beavertail Prickly Pear Wows With Color
The dazzling magenta flowers of this cactus will snag your heart — just beware the bristles that can stick in your skinFull Story
SUCCULENTSGreat Design Plant: Santa Rita Prickly Pear for Purple Appeal
Distinctive colored pads and yellow flowers make this cactus a favorite in Southwestern gardensFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'9" x 10'0"
- Vintage Look Kazak Pure Wool Octagonal Hand-Knotted Rug , 7'9" x 8'1"
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'1" x 6'1"
- Art Silk Gabbeh With Grass Design Hand-Loomed Oriental Rug, 8'1" x 10'1"
- Advanced Wall Mount/Built-In Electric Fireplace With Red Steel Surround, 58"
- Overdyed Persian Hamadan Wide Runner Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug
- Antiqued Heriz Re-creation Pure Wool Xl runner Hand Knotted , 2'6" x 19'7"
- Athens 2-Light LED Bath Fixture, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Shade: Clear Crackle