0
Find the right pro for your project

Eden Blooms is offering some Hadeco bilbs

kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)

Edens Blooms has just added ‘Samburu’ and ‘Juniper’ from Hadeco to their availability. Get them before they’re gone!

• dondeldux

Thanks!!

• blancawing

That news will make many people very happy. Thank you, Kristi!

• dondeldux

They also have them on EBay for those who would rather go that route. They are a little more expensive as they have to pay the EBay fees....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Amaryllis-JUNIPER-New-mini-Cybister-Hadeco-Fast-Force-Cream-and-green/292830171406?hash=item442e09d10e:g:WVoAAOSw-V1b-BI0:rk:7:pf:0

• berkeleysgr8

Aww shucks! I may have to buy some!

• jstropic (10a)

Thanks Kristi -- I think :)

• dondeldux

Hi All,

I just received my order from Edensblooms and the bulbs all look great! All are firm, they all have protruding buds and all but the Junipers (which each have one) have two protruding buds. I am very happy that these are in such great shape!

Let the blooming begin.....☺☺

Hope those of you who ordered a few of these are happy with yours too!!

Donna

• catsandhippies

I'm really looking forward to seeing all those bulbs flower, Donna! Don't forget to post pictures, please!

• dondeldux

Here's Marula, a very pretty white.

• Fred Biasella

Donna,

Nice score!!! Definitely send pictures when they bloom :-)))

• jstropic (10a)

Donna, I just potted Juniper and Sanburu up. They both have scapes peeking so I'll have a couple of new bulbs flowering this year. Not totally flowerless as Pretty Nymph and Exotic Star are blooming :)

• dondeldux

Glad you ordered some too, we can compare blooms! Exotic Star will warm you heart for sure!!

I have 2 scapes coming each on 2 RvRs and a Mystica (all new this year from RC) and from WFF, a Bogota is sending up two scapes.. A large Emerald from WFF is still sleeping. These will not be out for several weeks but hopefully Mystica will be out for Christmas.

Also my Fire Blade (Komoriya) is sending up a nice stalk too!!

I had a gift bulb from a Dear Bulb Fairy that was a mislabel and it turned out to be a fantastic large red!! It's really gorgeous and I've got it sitting right in front of where John eats his breakfast and he's commented on these flowers over and over! Since it has rooted I am going to just put cybisters and papilio pollens on all the flowers still trying for a Dragon's Blood lookalike. I tried last year with a mislabeled that ended up as Ferrari but no luck. Not much luck taking a decent picture of this red I'm afraid.

Didn't anyone else receive their orders from Royal Color besides me and Joey?? I feel really lucky that mine somehow made it through!!

• jstropic (10a)

Marula is gorgeous!!!

• Fred Biasella

Thanks to an absolutely wonderful bulb fairy, here is my Swazi blooming and giving me such pleasure :-)))))

• dondeldux

Don't keep us in suspense Fred!!

• Fred Biasella

I don't know what's up with Houzz...but like everyone else, it took three tries to upload a photo...OY!!!!!

• dondeldux

Beautiful Fred! !

• catsandhippies

Beautiful Fred and Donna! And fingers crossed for all your pollination plans. I'm so happy to see pictures of your blooms :-) I still have to buy cutflowers. I guess that the warm autumn delayed the flowering of my old bulbs. La Paz' buds are growing and growing and growing...

• Fred Biasella

Anja,

Thank you :-))) If the system will allow you!!! Please post pictures of you La Paz. I brought mine into work and it has three flowering stems. If I can and as soon as it flowers, I'll post pictures.

• dondeldux

Hi!!

Since everyone is currently looking at this thread I thought I'd post that Tiny Tim has been adopted and now has a warm forever home!!!! This really makes my heart sing!! He also has a new name, Smokey which is appropriate as he most likely will out grow the name Tiny Tim!!!

• Fred Biasella

Donna,

With this cold weather here, I'm so happy to hear that :-))))))

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)