Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_991998929

complete renovation begins in Jan, please help!

7 years ago
Hello Houzzers! I’ve never posted before but I’ve been learning a great deal from everyone here, in preparation for our complete renovation to begin in January. And I do mean complete- on the advice of our builder, today we bought a travel trailer to live in during the process. My question here is, what do I do with this ceiling and wall? (This is the seller’s Zillow photo, not our furniture. ) we will be installing hardwood floor, and The wall with the tv is coming out entirely, to open the room to the kitchen. The outside wall will have another patio door on it, So there will still be a small portion of thaf wall with this board and baton siding unless we decide to remove it.
Should we remove the board and baton siding on the portion of wall that will remain? Paint wall and ceiling white? Thank you all for your advice!

Comments (8)