Software
Houzz Logo Print
stletc30

Adding Accent piece behind sofa

7 years ago
I have an open concept living-dining-kitchen.

I started adding elements behind sofa so that I don’t see the plain back of the sofa, and at the same time, inwould like it to be minimalist.

Used two narrow end tables, that are only 12 inch deep. Added mirror backing and hue light strip. I will get some decorative pieces. For now this is what I have.

I have been eyeing the small mirror end tables, to put at least one at the left side of the sofa to cover some more and add a little more light reflection. These are also only 12 inch deep so they would be inline with the existing tables.

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Silver-Orchid-Olivia-Black-Mirrored-Accent-Table/22313265/product.html?refccid=MBZG6W5OJMULPZ2B4KOQXKLVLQ&searchidx=55

https://www.zgallerie.com/p-14461-reflection-pedestal-table.aspx

Do you think it will be a good idea?

Or should I add floor vases? Or something else?

Appreciate your feedback!

Comments (11)