Software
Houzz Logo Print
trueblueinteriors

Light fixture spacing.

I absolutely LOVE this kitchen. Your attention to detail is inspiring! You have been so kind about answering questions. Your expertise is much appreciated! We are in the midst of new construction and have a kitchen island that is 10' x 5'. Half of the width is sink/work space. The other half is counter height seating. I have selected three Crystorama 9011 Masefield pendants. They are 9" wide by 24.5" high. Our ceilings are 10'. I was going to leave about 23" between each fixture and the ends of the counter. Do you think I need to add a forth fixture, or is this adequate? We have quite a bit of recessed lighting in the kitchen but I don't want the lighting for the large island to look too sparse - or too cramped. How would you space these fixtures (side to side and front to back) and how many would you use? Thanks!!!
North San Antonio Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 7 years ago

    what is the distance from the island to the bottom of the pendant?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi Margaret, it’s approximately 36” from the bottom of the fixtures to the countertop. Thanks!

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you, really appreciate the details. Can you tell me where the 2 electrical hanging cutouts for the pendants are on your 7.5 feet wide island ?

  • 6 years ago

    How wide apart the electrical cutouts are ? :)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi, I’m so sorry. We do not have this measurement in our records. Best of luck with your project!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting