0
kimj655

Hallman Industries Range

kimj655
last modified: January 9, 2019

I am considering this gorgeous range. Are you happy with yours? Is the small size of the oven a concern?

Please share photos, as there are not many online to see the color/metal combo options.

Sativa McGee Designs

There is a huge thread on this range.

Most people are happy with the range, but the colored ones aren't accurate to what is pictured.

They also seem to take 6 months from order to delivery.

• kimj655

Thank you, yes - I've read the thread and am ready to order. I would just love to see more actual photos. Also, I was concerned with the small oven?

• luckyblueeye

If you have read the 700+ post thread, then you already know to order directly from Hallman :) I got the 48" with the small oven as a 2nd because I specifically wanted something small and quick preheat for a small batch of cookies, rolls etc.

• kimj655

My concern was the size of the biggest oven in general. The 30" is only 3 cubic feet.

• luckyblueeye

Ha, your post didn't specify which size you are considering. The range comes in 5 sizes.

• kimj655

The 30" - but I understand all of the ovens are on the smaller side?

• lydiben1

I ordered my stove Oct 29, 2018. Received letter last week that it is on delivery truck to me. Should be here this coming week hopefully. They are doing so much better with the delivery issues. I ordered the 48" blue with brass. I do worry about the color because of other buyers receiving a darker shade of the color pictured. I am hoping and praying that mine will be the right cobalt blue.