Could I get a cloth sample?
7 years ago
Related Stories

PAINTINGHelp! I Spilled Paint on My Clothes — Now What?
If you’ve spattered paint on your favorite jeans, here’s what to do next
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEHow to Get Rid of Clothes Moths
Found holes in your favorite sweater? Read on to learn if clothes moths are to blame — and what to do about them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
SALVAGE12 Ways to Get in the Spirit of Old Stuff Day
Vintage heads into the limelight on March 2. What pieces could you cast in a different role?
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGThree More Magic Words to Help the Housekeeping Get Done
As a follow-up to "How about now?" these three words can help you check more chores off your list
Full Story
ORGANIZINGProfessional Tips for Organizing Your Clothes Closet
As summer draws to a close, get expert advice on editing and organizing your wardrobe
Full Story
CLOSETSSimple Ways to Get Your Closet Organized Right Now
Streamline your clothing storage with strategies you can implement in a weekend
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACES10 Smart Organizing Tools for Getting Kids’ Spaces in Shape
See ideas for corralling children’s toys, books, clothes and art
Full Story

The Khazana Home Austin Furniture Store
KennyOriginal Author
KennyOriginal Author
KennyOriginal Author
The Khazana Home Austin Furniture Store