I'm extremely curious about the listed price of the item
7 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN18 Dream Items to Punch Up a Master-Bath Wish List
A designer shared features she'd love to include in her own bathroom remodel. Houzz readers responded with their top amenities. Take a look
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Set My Pricing Structure?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell breaks down how home pros can determine what to charge for their services
Full Story
HOUZZ PRODUCT NEWSCurious About Houzz Pro? Get a Quick Overview
Find out how to market and manage your business with one easy-to-use tool
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNA Designer Shares Her Master-Bathroom Wish List
She's planning her own renovation and daydreaming about what to include. What amenities are must-haves in your remodel or new build?
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZUsing Houzz: Create a Home To-Do List
See how to use an ideabook to keep track of your home projects this year
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNA Designer Shares Her Kitchen-Remodel Wish List
As part of a whole-house renovation, she’s making her dream list of kitchen amenities. What are your must-have features?
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSWhat to Know About Working With a Custom Cabinetmaker
Learn the benefits of going custom, along with possible projects, cabinetmakers’ pricing structures and more
Full Story

User