I have to leave on an emergency
7 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
EXTERIORSHome Noir: Black Exteriors Emerge From the Shadows
People are darkening their doorsteps more and more around the U.S. — but is the trend a bright idea?
Full Story
LIFEThis Weekend: Rake Leaves, Go Owling and Get Ready for Halloween
It’s time to pull out the warm throws, tidy those kitchen counters and get the witch’s brew simmering
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGDownsizing Help: Choosing What Furniture to Leave Behind
What to take, what to buy, how to make your favorite furniture fit ... get some answers from a homeowner who scaled way down
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESInterior Brick: Paint it or Leave It?
Here's how to know if covering that brick is a sin or solution
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESMy Houzz: Light Emerges in a Dark Victorian House
A designer freshens up her family’s period home by opening rooms to sunlight and decorating it in light, bright colors
Full Story
I Spy: Sailboats Around the House
Set sail all year with the breezy look of boats around the house
Full Story
FALL GARDENING5 Ways to Put Fall Leaves to Work in Your Garden
Improve your soil and yard the organic way with a valuable garden booster that grows on trees
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNNew Looks for Cabinets and Countertops Emerging in 2019
Dark colors, wood patterns and thin surfaces are a few of the trends seen at the recent Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
Full Story
Comment