0

Before & After Master Bathroom Reveal!

Karen Rose
Hi all, I’ve been on this site every day since my kitchen remodel back in July, and now we have just wrapped up a master bathroom remodel. It was a full demo, but we kept the footprint the same, not changing any plumbing or the layout, but added a standalone tub instead of a garden tub, bumped out the shower to add size, and added a makeup vanity and storage tower for me. It took 9 weeks total. Any questions feel free to ask! I’ll start posting pics of the before (15 year old builder grade bathroom) in the comments!

• Karen Rose
    Before and after demo.
  • Angel 18432

Looks amazing. Nice job.

• Karen Rose
    Couple more closeups. He did a custom frame around my tv which had the same veneer as my cabinets. Can’t wait to have a soak with Game of Thrones on! Lol
  • my_four_sons

Great job! What a nice big space. Looks like you’ll be enjoying that tub for sure.

I’m almost done with my remodel, just waiting on shower doors. Can’t wait to call it done, too!

• Patrick Raynes

Very nice. It’s definetly magazine quality.

• tqtqtbw

Very nice! Amazing what you did in the same footprint. A question: Is the chandelier high enough to be out of reach for safety?

• humbleandkind

Beautiful transformation! My current bathroom plan calls for a neoangle shower as well, and yours looks so spacious. Do you mind sharing the dimensions? Mine will be around 4x4 and I’m wondering if it will feel cramped. I could possibly get another foot or so but it would have to go deeper under the ceiling angle (I’m sure I’m not explaining that correctly, but hopefully you understand!). Enjoy your beautiful space!

123 Remodeling Inc.

Amazing bathroom transformation! Your new bathroom looks more elegant and spacious than the original one.

• adawn5

I really like how you did the accent tile in the shower! Usually I'm not a big fan of accent strips but yours is done well and looks nice in the niche too.

• Nancy in Mich

What a beautiful, modern bathroom! I like the tile choices - the decorative tile is subtle, but "there" and it looks good with the shower floor tile, too. The picture of the lady's vanity has a great "infinity of mirrors" effect where the man's vanity mirror and light shows the lady's mirror and light reflected back. Cool photographic effect.

• dmpsd

Love that you went with the big floor tiles. The whole bathroom is beautiful.

Barrett Floors

I love the glass block and how it creates a lovely reflection. Also how you used products that enhanced this feature in their shine and textures and how it blends. Very nice! Great use of space also! P.S. Why did I not think of the TV / bath tub combo before?-! I may need to steal this idea. But then I would need the tub jetted for sure!

• cat_mom

Love!

It looks beautiful and I absolutely love your shower niche. So sleek yet so functional.

Designer Drains

Amazing transformation! You really brought it back to life.

• Lizzie Bennett

Absolutely dreamy! Would you mind sharing the tiles you used in the shower? I *love* them!