Software
Houzz Logo Print
daniel_snyder7702537

tile where did you get it ?

7 years ago
Please help
Glasscock · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi,

    Thank you for saving our photo! Are you working on a project? If so, feel free to ask any questions and we can help you out! Have a great day!

    -

    Clearcut and Co.

    Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Website

  • 7 years ago

    I love this kitchen. Can you tell me what the backsplash tile is and where you purchased it? I also love the wall and pendant lights. Where did you purchase those. Great looking kitchen!

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Tilebar.com


    Thank you.

  • 7 years ago

    Thanks for the tile info. Can you tell me where the pendant and wall lights came from?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Yes, West Elm for pendants and Amazon ? for the sconces.

    Have a great day!

  • 4 years ago

    Can you let me know the name of the tile? I see it’s from the tile bar but not finding it. Thanks so much!

  • 4 years ago

    It’s a marble - forget the exact

  • 3 years ago

    Beautiful backsplash we did the same tile. I wondered what color grout you did? Bright white?