Software
Houzz Logo Print
tomjulie

ikea kitchen almost finished

7 years ago
Here is my ikea kitchen, just need a few punch list items to finish. We are very pleased. My Husband did most of the work himself.

Comments (21)

  • 7 years ago

    Absolutely wonderful job. Congrats.

  • 7 years ago

    Beautiful! Great job!

  • 7 years ago

    Lovely. I like the tiled walls and countertops.

  • 7 years ago

    Looks wonderful. seems very spacious and I love the counter-tops and lighting.

    Very handy and great use of space on the fridge wall.

  • 7 years ago
    That is just beautiful!
  • PRO
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    I love your doggie photobombers! Even though you can barely see the one. And the fact that you definitely are in the “Does my kitchen match my dog“ club. They are great color inspirations for your space. I’m also glad to see the under cabinet lighting. It works so well when using the dramatic darker colors. Good job!

  • 7 years ago
    Nice work!

    Is that a drawer in the upper cabinet (adjacent to the stove)?
  • 7 years ago

    Looks great -- I love your tile behind the sink!

  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Very cool! Love the black cabinets and contrasting light tile with the warm wood floor. Classic.

    Your whole space looks fresh, yet homy as well. Great job.

    Lucky you to have a handy hubby too!

    Congrats, and enjoy your beautiful kitchen for a long time!

  • 7 years ago

    Love that tile - what kind is it?

  • 7 years ago
    That’s impressive.
  • 7 years ago

    These look amazing! The more I see of Ikea kitchens, the more sold I get on them. I have a question about the cabinet in the corner next to your range hood with the small drawer in the middle...how do you use that cabinet and is the drawer functional at that level?

    Also, if looks as if your ceilings are 8' tall...did you use the 40" uppers or 30" uppers?

  • 7 years ago

    Really, really great job! Your hubs did well :-) You have completely proven a kitchen can be bright with black cabinets. Love the tile to the ceiling, and how your flooring warms the area. Those are great 2-stack and 4-stack drawers! I do love big drawers! Wonderful kitchen!

  • 7 years ago

    Very nice! I love the tile, and that you tiled that entire wall. It looks great!

  • 7 years ago

    This looks fantastic! I LOVE the black cabinets. The kitchen still looks light and bright. Really sharp and very well planned and executed!

  • 7 years ago

    Would also love to see the 'before'!

  • 6 years ago

    Where can I get my hands on that gorgeous backsplash? Lovely kitchen! Awesome job

  • 5 years ago

    How tall are your ceilings? Trying to determine if we can use 40” uppers in our 8’ ceiling kitchen.

  • 5 years ago

    we have 8' ceilings.

  • 5 years ago

    It’s absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for posting. This helps me visualize what my kitchen could look like.