Software
Houzz Logo Print
chase_caprock

Logan Labs Soil Test Help?

7 years ago

Hi all,


First of all thank you so much, four years ago you all helped me out with a soil test and it completely changed my yard. I've recently moved from Midland

to Austin and must have a knack for picking homes with awful yards. Quick history, this will be my second year in the home and I have a St. Augustine lawn. The back yard is in pretty good shape, but the front is a mess. I have attached the soil sample and pictures of only the front, and I was hoping you could give a little help on what direction I should go so they don't throw me out of the neighborhood. I'm willing to do pretty much anything including ripping it out and starting over from scratch as it's not a large area.


Thank you for any and all help!





Comments (2)