I got this climber as a purple mini rose a few years ago. once it established it grew to three feet and started leaning. I trained it on a small trellis and it’s now around 8 feet tall. I assume it’s one of poulsen’s climbing roses. The blooms are between 3-5” and the petals are quite thick. The color was initially a deep purple but when it was planted outdoors it is now a pink toned red that has some burgundy shading at times. I grow ogrs and its quarter form blends in well with them, it reminds me of a bourbon or tea. The only negative this rose has is the lack of scent.
garden nut z9bOriginal Author
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Related Professionals
Ontario Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hot Springs Landscape Contractors · Lake Havasu City Landscape Contractors · Bakersfield Landscape Contractors · Palm Bay Home Builders · Clarksville Home Builders · Longview Home Builders · Portland Home Builders · Grand Junction Home Builders · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Champaign Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Honolulu Landscape Contractors · Elizabethtown Home Builders · Las Vegas Home BuildersHalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada
mustbnuts zone 9 sunset 9
altorama Ray