Software
Houzz Logo Print
lizareno

new table top needed

7 years ago
Hey Houzz,

I had this table made several years ago. While I love the base, the top is raw wood and isn’t working for us any longer. It doesn’t lay flat, hard to clean, and has large openings (which I like the character). I’ve talked to a few folks who have suggested some things to fix it (lay flat, fill holes with epoxy, etc). However, I think I’d like to go in a completely different direction. I’ve seen white poured concrete table tops (in smaller sizes) that I like. I’m not sure I want it so shiny. I would like to incorporate a couple of the boards into concrete. One of the reasons I think concrete or stone or zine is because I have ALOT of exposed wood in my house. wondered if y’all had any suggestions. The table top measures 10’ L x 34” W.
Thanks

Comments (3)