0
irina_co

VaT-Pulsar - first bloom

irina_co

I ordered some Russian leaves - and they are coming to bloom now. Some are good but not that different - some are sporting - no surprise there - hehe...

This one is something else - VaT-Pulsar - hybridizer Tatiana Pugacheva - famous for her fantasies.

• AnneCecilia z5 MI

What a great close up of a lovely bloom. Nice!

• aegis1000

That is a lovely bloom ...

• Rosie1949

Beautiful! Rosie

• dbarron

I'm on the other side of the fence, I hate that top primary bloom. It seems confused to me. However, I suspect each bloom will be a bit different :)

I think it's the white bars throughout the whole petal.

• irina_co

It is a combination of rays, waves, thumbprint, fantasy, white eye, geneva edge...everything but a kitchen sink. If you are more into classic look...it is not for you - this has a charm of " I fell from a truck on my head and messed up my hairdo..."

• Rosie1949

My kinda plant!!!!!!!!!! lol! Rosie

• dbarron

Hee, I'd probably like it more if it also had blue sparkles ;)

• irina_co

It has a pink fantasy.. if we add blue... it will be like what happens to a Christmas tree when the dog knocks it down... chasing the cat...

• irina_co

Looks good in black and white

• Rosie1949

ahhhhhhh good old black & white! Rosie

• dbarron

No, no, we need to color at least part of those complete white lines (yes, I'm anal compulsive about lines, maybe newly discovered by self).

• Rosie1949

I knew black & white tv & pix before I knew color! Rosie