Toto Toilet Decision

HU-7163530
April 28, 2019

Husband and I are redoing our main upstairs bath and chose the TOTO Connelly toilet. Now we've seen some iffy reviews about the toilet being filthy after each use and wanted to see if anyone had any first hand experience with this particular model.

• bardzil

Following

• Helen

Is there some reason you decided on this specific model.

I just finished a remodel of two baths and went with two Toto models and they work fantastically. I don't have the dual flush system but I am in California with a low flow requirement and there is never any kind of waste left nor are there ever any kinds of matter left behind on the sides.

• yeh_yeh

Helen which two TOTO models do you have?

• Helen

I wanted a skirted one piece design to simplify cleaning.

I have a Toto washout installed in my master bath (which I LOVE) so my choices for the master bath were limited to one piece skirted designs which have the Connect+ connection for the washlet as I didn't want two supply lines in the back.

I got the Tote Guinevere Skirted One Piece with Elongated Seat for the guest bath. I have somewhat of Arts & Crafts style guest bath so I liked the traditional style of the Guinevere.

The Guinevere doesn't come with the Connect+ so I got the Aimes (or I think I did). It's more modern looking than I would have chosen but it's not a prominent design element of the bathroom since it's pretty well hidden behind a wall.

They both function really well. I am in a hard water area and there is no water line as I had with my previous toilets.

• bardzil

I am thinking of going with the Connelly in our powder room and then the Entrada or Drake II in two other bathrooms.