Madisonville Farmhouse Kitchen | Custom Amish Cabinets. · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    test
    4 years ago
    What is the size?
  • suezbell
    4 years ago

Like the practical paper towel drawer. by the sink.

• Steven O'Malley
    4 years ago

the countertop looks to be granite

• PRO
    Cabinets by Design
    4 years ago

I believe the size of the cabinet with the paper towel roll is approximately 18". The counter tops are typhoon gold granite the finish is leathered. Thank you for your inquiry-Cabinets By Design

• Marilyn Malanos
    3 years ago

the above is why i opted out of this sight last year !!!

• Marilyn Malanos
    3 years ago

why are folks so mean ?

• suezbell
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Marilyn Malanos

Some people seek to tear others down to make themselves feel superior. Sometimes it is best to just ignore those encounters.

rcorson5950

A paper towel holder of some kind in any kitchen that is actually used is, in my non-pro opinion, a necessity rather than an accessory. What kind works for the cook is what matters. The in-drawer kind of paper towel holder would be good to encourage drying hands on a cloth towel and saving the paper towels for "draining" fried foods or cleaning up messes of the kind you don't want to use a cloth that you might not be able to get washed as thoroughly as you want it to be washed until laundry day -- thinking things like grease splatters/spills or even poultry " juice".

Like your black countertops on off white cabinets and backsplash as well as your flooring choice, too.

• Mickey McCully
    3 years ago

I love this! I think it's so clever!

• PRO
    Kitchen Design Inc.
    3 years ago

How does one pull out the paper towel holder drawer. I do not see any type of pull and they are inset cabinets so one cannot pull on the drawer face?

• PRO
    Trinity Builders & Design, Inc.
    3 years ago

@kitchendesigninc was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen it done like this before so wonder how practical it may be.

• Amanda Cole
    3 years ago

Yeah, this is the usual farmhouse kitchen. It is very simple yet very comfortable. - Phillip Elden

• Kelly Gibson
    3 years ago

I must comment on the inclusion of these accessories in the submitted photos. Incredibly offensive.

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals