Software
Houzz Logo Print
pkennedy23

Built-Ins both side of the Fire Place

7 years ago
Ripped out corner wall unit that was in front of
slider left of the fire place. Also, limited on what size of TV we can buy.

Cabinet was @ like 32.5. I would like to go up
to about 37”H. Will going up to 37” look ok?
Going to update doors to flat panel & incorp-
orate burlap to add some texture & less wood
on the doors. (I would like to have a cabinet
for storage.

Please ignore old cabinets in the first pic -L-
of the fireplace. Behind it, where the existing
niche is. This is where cabinet & TV w/go.

TV w/be on a pivoting bracket & w/go back in
to existing niche when not in use.

The -R- side (see pic below) Should I keep
open or enclose the bottom w/doors?

They do not have to match exactly on both
sides correct? Obviously, w/match in style
& color.

Any advice would be so appreciated! Ty!

Comments (4)