May I ask who makes the bed?
7 years ago
Related Stories

BEDROOMSRoom of the Day: An Island Bed Makes Way for a Reading Niche
This designer’s bedroom wasn’t working until she set the bed adrift
Full Story
BEDROOMS11 Unusual Sleigh Beds to Make a Bedroom Dashing
Reimagined forms and creative finishes take this classic bed for an exhilarating ride
Full Story
BEDROOMSHeadboard Alternatives to Make a Dull Bed Divine
Take the adventurous route with twigs or splurge on a high-end rug. All of these unusual headboards show creativity and catch the eye
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEThe Pros and Cons of Making Your Bed Every Day
Houzz readers around the world share their preferences, while sleep and housekeeping experts weigh in with advice
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
SMALL HOMESTiny Houzz: A Retractable Bed and Double-Duty Furniture Make It Work
Architecture graduates work with a builder to create a stylish tiny house with an efficient layout and a roomy feel
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEMake Jam! And 7 More Ways to Make the Most of the Coming Weekend
Stay cool, enjoy some backyard games and get ready for the Fourth of July
Full Story
BEDROOMSBed Down in a Cocoon of Beautiful Textiles
Make your bedroom a real haven with a bed draped in sheets, blankets and pillows that speak to your dreams
Full Story

Mezger Homes
Valerie