Software
Houzz Logo Print
leisadunn

can you please tell me where the cabinets came from??

7 years ago

Can you please tell me where the cabinets came from??

Oakwood Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Looks clean like the cabinets.

  • 6 years ago

    I love that black... it's not the same as other blacks I've seen on cabinets... almost looks really dark grey. DO you by any chance have the color or were the cabinets purchased that way?

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    I just did mine using Thomasville cabinets in their frameless European line "Nouveau" in "Anson" style shaker cabinets in the color "Coal." The wood is maple and upgraded to all plywood boxes.. So gorgeous !!! Very similar soft black.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting