Software
Houzz Logo Print
daisyincrete

A few with my new camera

Well, my old camera never did turn up. Here are a few with my new one. I have not used it much yet, due to yet more illness. Cel la vie.



Papa Meilland



Golden Celebration



Pretty daisy



Lady Emma Hamilton



Pretty Jessica



Cornelia


Well Houzz won't load anymore, so I will try again later.

Daisy












Comments (25)

  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    They’re gorgeous Daisy! Papa Meilland is exquisite, and I especially love your picture of Cornelia! I Hope you are able to post more.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • 7 years ago

    oh, I love Papa Meilland 's colour. All the pics, you can see the colours so striking rich. What type of camera you bought ? Beautiful !!
    jin

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago

    So fun to take pictures with a new camera. And that PrettyJessica is so pretty!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked oursteelers 8B PNW
  • 7 years ago

    Truly beautiful. Your new camera is doing very well! What did you get?

    I'm sorry to hear about the illness. I'm sending you well wishes.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked noseometer...(7A, SZ10, Albuquerque)
  • 7 years ago

    Daisy, sending you well wishes and I have no idea how I miss that. Lots of love from Sunshine State :)
    jin

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago

    Daisy, well done . With most cameras it's so hard to capture those unique red black tones but your camera took it beautifully.

    After seeing your Papa Meiland I think perhaps I need one as well . It is beautiful. I always love those dark reds.

    Hope you are feeling better

    best wishes to you Daisy


    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • 7 years ago

    These photos are wonderful Daisy, beautiful colors and details. I especially like the Lady Emma Hamilton and Papa Meilland. Hope you feel better soon.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Krista_5NY
  • 7 years ago

    Fantastic camera work. Such rich vibrant colors. I really need to get my new camera out and quick being so lazy using my phone cam all the time lol.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
  • 7 years ago

    Wonderful! Your Golden Celebration is so petal packed.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal
  • 7 years ago

    Beautiful pictures that really capture the true colours especially the reds! Fantastic!!! I join those want to know what camera you chose and what tips you can share for achieving something near this. Did I miss you're ill? Please get well soon! I hope it's something rest and taking care of yourself will resolve.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
  • 7 years ago

    Oh those are beautiful!!!!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked pippacovalent
  • 7 years ago

    The very first picture made me long for a new camera, preferably the one you have. The second one made me long to have that rose! I hope you're feeling better now, Daisy. Even one day away from your magical garden is a loss.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
  • 7 years ago

    Oh, my! What beautiful photos. Your Cornelia looks so resplendent!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked monarda_gw
  • 7 years ago

    All beautiful photographs! I really like your plantings of LEH with the variegated aloe. What is the plant in the foreground of Cornelia? It makes for a very interesting combination!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked jjkOC zone 10a/22, SoCal
  • 7 years ago

    Jjk, I am going to make a guess but I am sure o am wrong as usual. Daisy will kick my butt...here it goes.

    A shrimp plant and I don't know long biological name.

    jin

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Oh jin, I am a complete moron when it comes to cameras and computers etc.

    I just told the man in the shop that I wanted a simple point and shoot camera that would do everything by itself. He sold me this one which is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX350 whatever that means. The only thing I have had to learn about it, is not to stand so near to a plant for a close up as I had to with my old one.

    You are right. The plant in the Felicia photo is a shrimp plant or Justicia brandegeena.

    Papa Meilland is in a pot. It just keeps flowering continually.

    Thank-you all for your well wishes.

    Daisy

  • 7 years ago

    They are beautiful, Daisy! I hope the illness issue is resolved.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked roseseek
  • 7 years ago

    You and the camera are doing very well together. The photos are wonderful and the roses are beautiful!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked seil zone 6b MI
  • 7 years ago

    Hurray!!
    I always get it wrong but this time nearly 2yrs my scorecard is :-

    roses correct =0
    companion plants correct =1
    Now, that is improvement :).
    Love your camera captures the colours really well. Excellent ! Great buy :)

    jin

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago

    Oh, I really like that shrimp plant! I have the one that is all red. The hummingbirds like it.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
  • 7 years ago

    hope you feel better. lovely photos and thanks for sharing

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Rockridge Rose
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Praying you feel better soon. So kind of you to share your photos with us when you are not feeling well.


    Did not know PM was that shade of red

  • 7 years ago

    Wow oh Wow oh Wow! Fabulous pictures! Beautiful roses! Beautiful garden!

  • 7 years ago

    It's Felicia?