bayarea_girl

Contacting forloveofroses

bayarea_girl

I wonder if any of you were in contact with Richard Anthony lately from forloveofroses through email?

I have tried to reach him regarding some waiting orders but haven't heard any response back from him. I noticed that he updated forloveofroses Facebook recently so I wonder if my email went to his spam mail or something, and I may need to call him. Helen

• roseseek

Try messaging him through Facebook. At least there you should see he saw the message, if he does.

bayarea_girl thanked roseseek
  • bayarea_girl

I think I will do that next. Thanks roseseek. Helen

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

I have the best luck calling him.

I ordered months ago and one rose was backordered so he never sent the rest of the order. Kind of frustrating

I wish that their communication was better

bayarea_girl thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska

It's nice to hear it isn't just me. I have a lot of respect and patience for single person businesses, but I'm getting more and more frustrated with Richard. This is now the third year I've had roses back ordered and he just seems to forget about things. We had a plan all set for him to send me six roses to close out the order this spring. Not the roses I'd ordered mind you - he'd forgotten my order and was sold out of them - but I'd asked him to send me suggestions of any six roses he could send me that were in stock and we'd agreed on a plan. He said he would send them that week, and that was the beginning of May. No response from him since then to multiple contacts and we're now moving into the fourth year of this back ordered. I love the Dave Bang minis and FLOR has some other great options, but I don't think I'll be able to order any more roses from him at this rate.

Cynthia

bayarea_girl thanked nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska
  • Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Unfortunately I have had the same experience and it is getting all too common. 3 years in a row same thing I have ordered roses one of the ordered roses was back ordered so none of them got sent and then they just seemed to be forgotten and over the last few years I've ordered so many roses and gotten none of them and no response..

2 of the roses that I got last year, that were in stock, joy and whirl away both fabulous highly recommended roses and I can see why but none of the Dave Bang roses and anything ordered with them have ever shown up and no communication as to when Y or not coming at all

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

I just saw that they are offering a sale

• Rockridge Rose

There’s a sale, but most roses are currently on backorder.

bayarea_girl thanked Rockridge Rose
  • Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Oh well, back order is never good cause sometimes you never see any of the order I wish they were better about communicating what's happening because I am very happy with the roses that I receive.