bayarea_girl

Contacting forloveofroses

I wonder if any of you were in contact with Richard Anthony lately from forloveofroses through email?

I have tried to reach him regarding some waiting orders but haven't heard any response back from him. I noticed that he updated forloveofroses Facebook recently so I wonder if my email went to his spam mail or something, and I may need to call him. Helen

• roseseek
    last year

Try messaging him through Facebook. At least there you should see he saw the message, if he does.

bayarea_girl z9ca thanked roseseek
  • bayarea_girl z9ca
    last year

I think I will do that next. Thanks roseseek. Helen

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    last year

I have the best luck calling him.

I ordered months ago and one rose was backordered so he never sent the rest of the order. Kind of frustrating

I wish that their communication was better

bayarea_girl z9ca thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    last year
    last modified: last year

Unfortunately I have had the same experience and it is getting all too common. 3 years in a row same thing I have ordered roses one of the ordered roses was back ordered so none of them got sent and then they just seemed to be forgotten and over the last few years I've ordered so many roses and gotten none of them and no response..

2 of the roses that I got last year, that were in stock, joy and whirl away both fabulous highly recommended roses and I can see why but none of the Dave Bang roses and anything ordered with them have ever shown up and no communication as to when Y or not coming at all

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    last year

I just saw that they are offering a sale

• Rockridge Rose
    last year

There’s a sale, but most roses are currently on backorder.

bayarea_girl z9ca thanked Rockridge Rose
  • Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    last year

Oh well, back order is never good cause sometimes you never see any of the order I wish they were better about communicating what's happening because I am very happy with the roses that I receive.