Software
Houzz Logo Print
mehmet_ahsen

Ideas on what to do

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi All,

we have new sod laid about 6 weeks ago and with the heat we have in the area we are having some weed issues. I am a little clueless on what to do. Since I am a novice in this field I can use any advice. Shall I use weedkiller? From what I read a fall fertilizer will be useful as well. Do I do first the weedkiller and then the fertilizer and more importantly what are good products? Actually I am also considering hiring someone for this but not sure what type of company there are chains like truegreen weedman and there are some locals. Also as in second pic there are some brownish areas will fertilizer be enough for those to come back or shall i put some patching products. Thanks a lot im advance.