hoosier_nan

A Few Blooming today

Sea of Cinders is one of our favorites. It seems to be tender though. It bloomed in the greenhouse in March and is reblooming now.

Mary Ethel Anderson is one of my favorite diploid minis. It is reblooming.

The rest are seedlings. This is Ashwood Summer Sunshine X (Forestlake Ragamuffin X Barracuda Bay #)

Chance Encounter X Tet. Rose F. Kennedy

The eye is redder than this picture shows. This is Buddy's Kristi X (Empire of Dawn and Dusk X Ruby Lipstick). Buddy's Kristi didn't like our climate and left the garden earlier this year. It is, however, a beautiful flower. This is the first flower on its first scape this season so it may be a late bloomer. Neither of the parents are, though.

This is Sonoran Desert Rose X (Interview with a Vampire X Crimson Stories. This is its first ever flower.

This is a nice big flower, but the color is dull. If it doesn't improve, it won't be kept. It is Interview with a Vampire X Sonoran Desert Rose.

This is one of my favorite hibiscus. I love the grace of it, unlike some of the huge ruffled hybrids with weird colors on the market today. It is obvious a schizopetalus hybrid, but we don't know a name.

That's all for me.

Nancy