Software
Houzz Logo Print
nayyerjafri

14 years ago
What is the material used behind the shelves on the wall.
Residential · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The material behind the shelves is wood as well.
  • 14 years ago
    What was done to achieve that texture on the wood behind the shelving?
  • 14 years ago
    The texture was created with a hand carving to give the appearance that the wood was varied in thickness which creates the shadowing.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    WHERE COULD i GET THIS PREMADE PANEL?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I really like this wall panel with some shadowing, where could I get this same item?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Those panels were custom made by a local cabinet shop so I do not know where you can buy something like that that is pre-made...good luck with your project.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I would appreciate if you could let me know the local cabinet shop number so that
    I could sent it to Canada.thanks.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    any info on local cabinet shop making the back panel?