Software
Houzz Logo Print
audrey_maysek

Creative’s living room / studio space

7 years ago

Working on finishing up my living room. Located in Brooklyn and home to 2 creatives, fashion designer and a painter. Im super happy with the progress I’ve made so far but there are a few pending areas I need advice for!

As a fashion designer I have several machines and bins of fabric, all of which are stored on a shelving unit which is

super accessible but is very ugly. I’ve looked into covers etc but open to suggestions. Directly across from the couch is the largest amount of wall space. My drafting table currently lives there and will have roommate’s easel and a TV. This wall is massive so I’m looking for ways to make it feel cohesive with the rest of the space without overwhelming amount of actual items. Any suggestions welcome!




Comments (4)