Software
Houzz Logo Print
killershot

Need help with a small living room

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
Living room is 13 ft x 14 ft. Has a huge window 6ft x 6ft. Has a double French door at an angle and a huge armoire that I need to be included.

Would very much a modern look but cannot figure out the size of a sofa or sectional sofa. I have two red leather chairs which I'd like to incorporate as well.
A complete wall/window will be covered up with linen white curtains and sheers.

I need help to determine where to put the furniture and especially the size. I would really want a very modern look.

Please provide design ideas for furniture as well as color of walls and furniture. The rest of the house is furnished with modern walnut colour furniture and the flooring is dark oak.

Thanks so much.

Dominique

Comments (3)