POLL: How often do you host overnight guests?
October 9, 2019
last modified: October 9, 2019
0-3 times every three months
4-7 times every three months
More than 7 times every three months
DOWNSIZINGDownsizing Help: Where to Put Your Overnight Guests
Lack of space needn’t mean lack of visitors, thanks to sleep sofas, trundle beds and imaginative sleeping optionsFull Story
ENTERTAININGThe Polite House: How to Take Charge When Hosting Houseguests
Part 2: When overnight guests arrive, follow this advice to set guidelines on eating out, seeing attractions and moreFull Story
Northern Virginia's Exclusive Kitchen & Bath Remodeler | Best of Houzz
- Sliding Barn Door Hardware for Single Door, Classic Design, 13'
- Oracle 3D 6"x6" Ceramic Field Tile, White
- Marina 1"x2" Glass Mosaic Tile, White
- Veranda Sliding Door Handles, Keyed, 1-3/4" Thick Door, Tan
- Vancleef Sliding Barn Door Hardware for Single Door, Gear Design, 6'
- Sintra Block 9"x9" Porcelain Field Tile, Matte Black/Gray
- Anabella 9"x9" Porcelain Field Tile, Reina
- Mini Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit, Straight Design, 78", Single