Last May I fell in love with the neighbour's yellow rose. Pictures below. Can you wise and wonderful people help me identify it?
I believed I had identified is as R. Cantabrigiensis but looking at HMF I am not so sure. I took cuttings, but they didn't survive in their pot. I had other things on my mind, such as my newborn son, but it is still annoying me that they died...
For the back of the new garden I plan to put in some near-species roses interspersed with other shrubs both for my sake and to give the birds a place to nest/eat. If you have ideas about the size/ of Hugonis/Cantabrigiensis, Californica Plena and Glauca, I would love to hear it. Thank you :)
MetteBee_Copenhagen8bOriginal Author
MetteBee_Copenhagen8bOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Queens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sacramento Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Tupelo Home Builders · Sacramento Home Builders · Salinas Home Builders · Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlanta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newport News Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winona Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Akron Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Joseph Landscape Contractors · Auburn Landscape Contractors · Calgary Home Builders · Toronto Home Buildersmad_gallica (z5 Eastern NY)
MetteBee_Copenhagen8bOriginal Author
Protoavis z