Software
Houzz Logo Print
dorothy_adamsteach

Email from Palatine

6 years ago

I got an email from Palatine that one of their rose fields didn’t produce well, and they may not have one of the roses I ordered. They will email before November 6th to let me know. Anyone else?

Comments (52)

  • 6 years ago

    Yes, I got the same. I really appreciate their communication about it!

  • 6 years ago

    I didn’t get this email , so I wonder what roses were affected? Anyone know ?

  • 6 years ago

    I didn’t get the email either

  • 6 years ago

    I got this email as well. I ordered two Augusta luise, and a dee-Lish.

  • 6 years ago

    I received it also. I plan on still accepting the smaller size rose if one I ordered is affected. I appreciate the heads up from them.

  • 6 years ago

    And katyajini thinks she has problems

    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5809622/anxious-about-so-many-bare-root-roses-in-spring#n=14

    This email has reduced me to a state of high anxiety.

  • 6 years ago

    i got the email too. i ordered 7 roses, including augusta luise.

  • 6 years ago

    I received the email as well. Smaller grade plants are fine with me, some of the bands and own-roots we get are smaller than #2 grade. I just hope they have the varieties available, regardless of size.

  • 6 years ago

    I got the email too! Oh no that means I am not going to get something I ordered (now that I now what to do with them). Here is hoping for the best. Some of us will get all that we ordered since apparently there are fewer roses than they expected, but some grew....

    rifis sorry for your anxiety. it will all work out, somehow.

  • 6 years ago

    I would take the smaller plant. I'm sure they will do fine. I wouldn't even cut them back. Let them grow.

  • 6 years ago

    To me, taking the smaller plant is better than not getting what I want. Will be anxious to hear.........Palatine sends such great plants that even their smaller plants will be just as good and grow as well.

  • 6 years ago

    Spoke too soon. Now I have the email as well

  • 6 years ago

    Very little sleep last night.

    Didn't touch my breakfast today.

    I hope I'm not personally contacted before Nov 6.

    To say I'm quite concerned is an understatement

    I think that we, as a forum, must guard against the possibility of falling victim to mass hysteria.

    I say this even though I am not a board-certified psychopathologist.

  • 6 years ago

    god I hope you’re kidding cause I just spit tea all over my phone.

    hahahahahahaha!

  • 6 years ago

    Much ado about nothing, IMO. If Palatine can raise robust, healthy plants starting from a single bud grafted onto a pencil-sized stick of multiflora, then surely any one of us can grow on a grade two plant deemed "sub-standard" by the grower, yes??! I'd take the smaller plant without hesitation. Several times I did accept grade 2 plants from Pickering and never regretted it. They always grew into fine plants.

  • 6 years ago

    I got the email too, and am not worried in the least. Palatine sent me the biggest, most robust, best performing first year roses I've ever received last spring. I'm impressed and appreciative they sent out the email, and I plan keep the smaller plants and then put back any savings I might get into increasing my order with them. I love small businesses that when they have a problem use it leverage it into an opportunity to build customer loyalty.

  • 6 years ago

    Well I got it too lol . I’ll take the roses they send just fine !! I too love palantine and they are my favorite place to order from since they have so many unique roses . :)

  • 6 years ago

    I got it too and I agree that whatever they send will likely be lovely.

  • 6 years ago

    Count me in. I received the e-mail too and agree, they always send big robust roses and all have thrived very well for me. I will take the smaller bands. Makes planting a bit easier.

  • 6 years ago

    Has anyone been contacted yet? The email says "by Nov 6". Just wondering if they've started reaching out yet.

  • 6 years ago

    Hi Kimberly! I haven't received one yet. We shall see.... :)

  • 6 years ago

    FWIW, it happened with one rose I ordered from them last year. Not that the entire field was affected but just happened to be the case with the last specimen I came to personally pick up. They offered me refund etc. but luckily I decided to buy it anyway and it's doing just fine.

  • 6 years ago

    I received an email from Rachel at Palatine regarding my order and ended up speaking with her on the phone. The rose I ordered, Black Caviar, was affected--i could not even get a rose band as the earlier email stated. The issue with the roses was caused by the soil in a rented field they used. It was great to talk with her and I appreciated the attention to quality they have!

  • 6 years ago

    no pompon veranda :(


    sencond year in a row I missed it. does anyone else sell it? it's the only reason I ordered from them.

  • 6 years ago

    Pompon , piroette and Augusta Louise were affected on my order , I had the option of getting the smaller bands so I did . The lady I spoke to was so kind ! I can’t wait to get my order soon :)

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Ohhhhhhh no Pompon veranda for me =(( at all. I guess all the smaller bands were not enough for everyone. I asked for them to be replaced by quicksilver if at all possible (sold out currently), but maybe they have 1 or two left in the inventory??? Will substitute for Pomponella or earth angel but I already have several of those two. I really needed super blackspot resistant roses for what I am doing with these and I don’t know much about the bs resistance of all of those other beautiful roses they have listed to risk it.

  • 6 years ago

    Yikes, I think Rachel planned to let everyone know by Nov 6...Close of Business at Palatine on Nov 6 can’t come soon enough!

  • 6 years ago

    I just got the email and my order for Papi Delbard was affected. Sounds like this was a real mess for them. I hope everyone they are dealing with is as understanding as we all seem to be!

  • 6 years ago

    Affected for me are Papi Delbard, Barock and Augusta Louise. I took them - will pot up and grow - glad to have them, only $10 each! These problems can happen so I am not worried about it - at least I am getting the roses! Glad it was just 3!

    Judith

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Kimberly I am also hopping everyone handles their disappointment well and does not give Rachel any grief over their messed up orders. As disappointing as not getting a rose is, it is much worse for Palatine. They have worked hard to produce these beauties and now they are losing money. Small business definitely suffer when things like this happen. Wishing the best to Palatine for the next crop of roses and I will just try again next year.

  • 6 years ago

    It’s Nov 7th, so hopefully that means if we didn’t hear from Rachel, it means Palantine has what we ordered in stock. Fingers crossed1

    Sorry to those who didn’t get everything they wanted, but hope everyone got some of their order. Hope Rachel can take a break for delivering disappointing news, too

  • 6 years ago

    Ben I think you are correct. Rachel emailed me today that not only my pompon isn’t available but my quicksilver “haven’t been rated and are hard to get to” =( what does that even mean? Anyway I am not getting either of the two roses I ordered now and hopefully will get QS in the spring. So I think if by now someone hasn’t heard from her you are good to go =)

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Sorry to hear that, Dianela. Regan has both Quicksilver and Lady Emma so maybe that could be an alternative for some of what you want.

    ’Hard to get to”?!? Maybe its nestled among vicious thorny roses like Gertrude Jekyll.

  • 6 years ago

    dianela, I am sorry your roses arent available. Quicksilver should be available elsewhere - I have seen it at my local Lowes. Chamblees has carried it - although I havent been to the new nursery since Chamblees sold, I feel sure they would send excellent plants. Check with other nurseries to see if they carry this one. Perhaps ask Rachel to put you on the list for next year. There are so many interesting new roses out for 2020, maybe you could find something that would pique your interest in place of that one.......


    ben........hope you get all the ones you ordered! I may tell them if they can, to hold off shipping a week - we are due to get down to 24 next Tuesday - are you due that Arctic blast? Am sure dreading that - we are checking and rewrapping pipes now. I just had my greenhouse reworked - carpenters still have their tools in it, have to hurry and get things situated!


    I just hope Palatine will weather this storm and it wont affect them too much. They send beautiful quality plants that grow well, are wonderful to do business with and understanding for this unfortunate situation.

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Thank you Alameda. Rachel will send me quicksilver next spring she just won’t be able to send it to me this week like it was supposed to happen. I wish my Lowe’s or any local place would carry something as awesome as quicksilver. I hope all your things get situated without any issues before the cold weather hits.

  • 6 years ago

    Glad you are getting your Quicksilver even though it will be delayed! Will you get Pompon also? Am getting ready to make an order with Edmunds......they have Cl. Lady in Red, one I have been wanting, also want Perfume Factory and a few others.....I have some small roses just in from High Country Roses that will most certainly be in the greenhouse under heat lights and a heater, also 3 unknown big yellow minis from Walmart that are really doing well and sure dont need to try to survive this Arctic blast! You will enjoy your Quicksilver - its a lovely color, a very strong growing rose. It seems to flower at the top of its long canes........so I keep it cut back to get more flowers. You will like it!

    Judith

  • 6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    Judith,

    Yes , the arctic blast is coming Monday here. Supposed to get down to 27...I have so many buds I’d like to see bloom, may still happen if that cold air doesn’t hang around too long or get much colder than that.

    I’m having all mine shipped at the earliest spring date, except for Chandos Beauty, which I want in my possession ASAP, lol. While I like getting things established in fall, my area can get very dry winter winds, so I feel spring is safer.

  • 6 years ago

    I didnt get an email either. Whew. Felt like a scene from Oliver Twist. I am sorry to all of that had to be disappointed.

    Its all over. Tomorrow night we are having well below freezing temperatures. Then all next week. Everything was still looking so good and I was enjoying it.

  • 6 years ago

    I didnt get a call or an additional email... my roses shipped yesterday! Should be here next Monday.

  • 6 years ago

    I didn’t get a call but learned that they couldn’t provide the two Black Caviar I ordered when adding a couple of roses to my order this week. I’m just glad I learned this now and not in the spring and grateful I was able to get the others and add a couple of OGRs I’ve really wanted to grow. Hopefully next year Palatine will not experience the same loss - I know this has to be significantly harder for them.

  • 6 years ago

    I just got a notice today from Palatine that a rose grown from their field #4, Double Delight, won’t be available. So apparently they are still sorting through availabliity issues. I actually feel more bad for them than for me...it’s no fun writing ‘sorry’ letters, plus they won’t be getting returns on their investment in that field. I can get Double Delight anywhere, just wanted to try it using someone else’s budwood/rootstock.

  • 6 years ago

    I got my roses, only a couple had to be downgraded. I was happy to get them and the smaller roses they had to send were only a little smaller. Got them all planted and am sure they will come out in the spring and I wont be able to tell the difference. They have a marvelous company, I am sorry for their losses, hope it wont hurt their business too much. I order from them almost every year and always get top quality roses.

  • 6 years ago

    So just today I got an email that my Augusta L has had to be cancelled...I thought I had lucked out when I hadn't heard anything yet.


  • 6 years ago

    Pippa that makes me nervous... I also thought I was safe. Nothing yet but now I’ll be on the lookout

  • 6 years ago

    Sorry to hear that Pippa. I know Augusta Louise is what many people most want from Palatine, but hopefully you got other varieties on your list.

  • 6 years ago

    Sorry pippa :( That is such a bummer. Maybe she can give first dibs next year?

    Ben - did you hear anything from hortico about chandos beauty ? I haven’t . Been meaning to call

  • 6 years ago

    Sunset Dreams by Brad Jalbert is very like Augusta Luise. I got it from Palatine 2 yrs. ago, but they dont offer it now. Bon Appetit, also from them at the same time, is a lovely rose much like Augusta Luise. Not sure I dont like Sunset Dreams just as well as Augusta Luise......its a beauty. Mango Veranda, which they have now, is beautiful! Blooms arent quite as big but maybe it would be something pretty to grow while you are waiting for AL pippa. Wish Palatine would grow more of Brad Jalbert's roses - I really like them.


    I called David Austin Roses today and put in an order. Dame Judi Dench "didnt make" in the fields which is why its not on the list. I lost mine - it was a small plant - potted it up well, but it was quite wispy, thin canes, blooms were not big. I was giving it benefit of the doubt to grow another season, but it just faded away. Hope its not going to be another Summer Song. I really like the Austin apricots. I was disappointed that Scarborough Fair was sold out. Heard good things about it and wanted to try it. I did get most of what I wanted at this time. I will probably add to my order; I pick mine up since I am only 2 hours away. I bet Evelyn wont last long - there was a long pause when I asked for that one.......then she said she could get me one. She also said the new 2020 catalogs were not in yet. I like going to Tyler and picking one up, can hardly stand to wait for it. Last year, mine arrived Dec. 31. Probably the only difference will be the new 2020 roses. It is a marvelous catalog and have enjoyed reading it all year.

    Judith

  • 6 years ago

    Freedom Gardens has Augusta. Won't be ready to ship until the fall of 2020, unless you are able to pick one up at their nursery in the spring/summer.

  • 6 years ago

    I guess I accidentally clicked that I was paying buy check rather than card when I placed my order back in September. So I called to get that corrected and in the process they ( I can’t remember who I talked to it might of been Racheal) Informed me I had got lucky and managed to get all number 1 sized roses.

  • 6 years ago

    Only field loss from my order was Eifelzauber, but very happy with the South Africa & giant Caramella they sent.

    As others have said, I’m just thankful to have option of ordering from them! Their roses on multiflora rootstock thrive in my acidic soil.

    Mistakes can happen, what’s important is how they’re addressed. I’m always pleased with the excellent customer service I receive from Palatine.