lesfleursjolies

Free Daylily Seeds for Newbies

KarenPA_6b

I saw a post on Facebook for free daylily seeds from Peter Donato. He has many nice seeds and seedlings. If anyone is interested, follow these instructions:

"So its that time of the year again... Seed giveaway to newbies!

Details: You must be new to hybridizing, and have no introductions.

I will send you 5-10 bags of seeds, Dip or tet, some named cultivars, some my seedlings.

How do you get them? You send 4.00 dollars to Peterandshay@gmail.com, WITH your address in the comments section, Friends and family.

Why send 4 dollars? It covers the cost of the envelope, postage, baggies, etc. I think this is fair.

Important things... Dont request specific things. I'm literally going to stuff a pouch full of seeds and send them to you. I'm sorry, paypal only. I will mail them in about 2 weeks.

What if you get something great? It's yours, feel free to credit me or not, feel free to send me a fan or not. I only made the seed... you did the hard part!

Thanks!"