Can I use my own wine glasses
6 years ago
Related Stories

COLORHow Merlot Can You Go? 8 Enticing Ways With Wine-Inspired Hues
Add warmth and drama to your home with these deepest shades of red
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSGardens Under Glass: How to Make Your Own Terrarium
Be the master of a mini ecosystem indoors — the low-maintenance, highly rewarding kind that fits any room
Full Story
ENTERTAININGHow 2 Cabernet Lovers Built Their Own Wine Storage Center
See how a couple used two wine fridges and a butcher block countertop to create a special place to pour for friends
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Rustic-Chic Look They Can Call Their Own
Reclaimed barn wood, whitewashed brick and hand-scraped oak floors add character to a Toronto couple’s kitchen
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WINE CELLARSRaise a Glass to the Most Popular Wine Cellar Photos of 2016
Dedicated oenophiles store their wine collections in style
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
Zeckos