FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

hoang_ton

Gentle Hermione - 2019 - Zone 8B

Hoang Ton

This rose didn't give me much flower on its 1st year so I only have a few pictures of it. Love the fragrance though.

Rose - Gentle Hermione · More Info

Rose - Gentle Hermione · More Info

Rose - Gentle Hermione · More Info

Rose - Gentle Hermione · More Info

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

What a sweet, elegant looking rose. It reminds me of Scepter'd Isle in some of these pics. In what family would you place its fragrance?

Hoang Ton thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
  • Hoang Ton

sorry vaporvac, i do no know words to describe fragrance but according to DA website it's a classic Old Rose scent

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Thank you! That would be different to SI. I like to try roses with differing fragrances. :-)

• kathyc_z10

Just noticed this thread. thanks for another lovely video and pics @Hoang Ton! I have this one also but so far I'm on the fence. The flowers often lean toward white, never really look like the first pic, and it shut down flowering for a large part of my summer due to the heat. I'm going to give it another summer but if it doesnt improve I might have to give it to my neighbor. :(

Hoang Ton thanked kathyc_z10
  • Hoang Ton

kathy, i will try magic mills rose mix on its 2nd year to see if it will give me more flowers, i used osmocote plus on its first yea, it might have too much nitrogen, the plant itself is vigorous and healthy though