Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_crowl44

color of walls?

6 years ago

Color of walls?

Stone Ridge Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thanks for the question - it is Repose Gray.

  • 6 years ago

    Would like to know the name and size of tile used in shower? also light fixure brand?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Glad you like the photo. The tile is a Virginia Tile porcelain tile that is 6x12. The light brand I am not sure of. Thanks!

  • 5 years ago

    Is the paint Benjamin Moore?

  • 5 years ago

    I think repose grey is sherwin williams

  • 5 years ago

    Is that matte or glossy tile on floor and shower walls?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Shower walls are glossy tile

  • 5 years ago

    What about the floor tile? Matte?

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    The floor tile in the bathroom is matte. The shower floor is probably matte as well, don’t recall for sure.

  • 5 years ago

    Could you tell me the dimensions of the shower? My email is duke0411@yahoo.com...all y’all do is absolutely exquisite!!! Also, where could I get that chandelier? Thanks so much!