TRAVEL BY DESIGNEngland’s Most Famous Garden Designer Has These Tips for You
Lancelot 'Capability Brown' was born 300 years ago, but his ideas about naturalistic landscape design may be more relevant than everFull Story
SOUTHEAST NATIVE PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Grow Blueberries for Their Fruit and More
Eastern gardeners should consider growing blueberry plants for their delicious fruits, bee-friendly spring blooms and brilliant fall foliageFull Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: Handmade Coziness in a Potter’s New England Home and Studio
Thoughtful details, a wealth of color and inviting farmhouse style rule in this family’s renovated houseFull Story
FRONT YARD IDEASA New England Front Yard Designed for Relaxation and Resilience
Bluestone paving, raised beds and ornamental plantings transform a compact yard near BostonFull Story
INSPIRING GARDENSRespectful Updates Refresh an 18th-Century New England Farm
A landscape designer balances history and modern living for a young family in ConnecticutFull Story
GARDENING FOR BUTTERFLIESHerb Garden Essentials: Grow Your Own Fragrant Lavender
This do-it-all plant is ideal for almost any garden, and its uses are abundant around the homeFull Story
GREENHOUSESExtend Your Growing Season With a Cold Frame in the Garden
If the sun's shining, it might be time to sow seeds under glass to transplant or harvestFull Story
Beautiful, Handmade Greenhouses Since 1938
- Eurofase Mosto Piastra Glass Light Pendant with Antique Silver Finish
- Chevron Stripes Outdoor Area Rug, Black, 2' X 3'
- Campana 20" Woven Rattan Dome LED Pendant, Cream
- Ernesto Contemporary Flatweave Hand Woven Runner, Navy Yellow, 2' 6 x 10
- nuLOOM Ensley Native Striped Contemporary Area Rug, Blue, 6' 7" X 9' 4"
- Machine Made Outdoor Subtle Square Shingles Rug, 8'
- nuLOOM Persephone Vintage Lattice Tassel Area Rug, Light Gray, 7' 6" X 9' 6"
- Edge 3-Light Bath Bar, Espresso, White Musiln Glass