Hello Old Friends!

Kswl 2

After a very tumultuous four years of illness and upheaval, our lives are finally approaching some semblance of —-well, not normal, because I am not sure what that looks like any more—-but order from chaos I guess. Over the years I have missed GW and peeked in now and then, but was never ready to join back in. Although we were both diagnosed with serious illnesses, mine proved more treatable. DH has been very seriously ill and was hospitalized for the better part of a year. We are now both retired, have sold our “forever” house and are living in a 55+ community. i am working on the last changes to the new home and thought I might need some help here and there —and perhaps contribute from the standpoint of our recent moves and life changes. I have read the current threads and can’t tell you all how comforting it is that our homes, children and health are still the major topics of interest. I have really missed this friendly and thoughtful corner of the online world.

DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz