andiupstateny

Backsplash & Paint Ideas for maple cabinets and black granite counters

AS UpstateNY

The budget only allows for new paint, a hood to replace the microwave over the oven, and new backsplash to try and give my kitchen a facelift. In the future I may reface or repaint the cabinets to white or light gray but this is not a definite as we will only be in this house for ~5 years and the quotes have been costly. I am thinking either BM Chantilly Lace or Classic Gray for the walls and 3x6 white subway tile for the backsplash but looking for suggestions. I’ve posted photos of the areas around the kitchen to give you an idea of the rest of the house (note: the three season room has been painted pale oak , the formal dining has gone from red to Kendall Grey, the windows are bare, the countertops are bare, and the computer is gone since these photos were last taken. I am also considering painting the barstools black or white).