kingzt05

Honda or Toro push mower?

z t

Looking to get a new push mower and was hoping to get some insight from the Houzz community. I like the toro timemaster because it's bigger and will shorten my mow times and seems like a bigger engine that can cut through tall grass which is a benefit a fescue dominant lawn. However the price is a little high and I have been reading that the parts that come with it are pretty cheap and will fall apart easy.

Hondas in my opinion are very reliable and have a great reputation for that. Unfortunately they don't have a push mower with a large cutting deck. They are however cheaper than the Time master.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Comment (1)

• ssewalk1

Toro provides both Honda , Kawasaki and Briggs Engines . Definately go to a Dealer , the Timemaster is a Residential or Homeowner Grade unit . The Turfmaster is the Commercial Grade 30 " mower only available via Dealers . However you may wish to consider the Toro 22" Comercial Model 22298 mower fj180 Kawasaki Kai torgue monster engine . I have owned over a half dozen Toro over the last 40 yrs best mower ever ! Honda engines are very stout other than their Commercial rated mowers not so much !